Every food business operator involved in the manufacturing, processing, storehouse distribution and trade of food products must compulsorily gain FSSAI Registration or License.The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Norms Act, 2006 which is a consolidating enactment related to food safety and regulation in India. It’s an association that monitors and governs the food business in India. FSSAI License is responsible for guarding and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety. visit here
FSSAI Registration is needed for all food related businesses similar as manufacturers, dealers, caffs, small beaneries, grocery shop, importers, exporters, home grounded food businesses, dairy granges, processors, retailers ,e-tailers. who are involved in food business must gain a 14- number enrollment Number or a Food license number which must be published on food packages or Displayed in Premises. This 14 number FSSAI license number gives data about the patron’s permit or registration subtle rudiments, and the assembling state. It’s a 14- number enrollment or a license number that’s published on all the food packages. The 14 number enrollment number gives details about the assembling state, patron’s permit. This enrollment procedure is aimed to produce further responsibility on the FBO to maintain the quality of the food products. The licensing and enrollment procedure and conditions are regulated by Food Safety & Norms (Licensing and Registration of Food Business) Regulations, 2011
Who Require FSSAI Registration ?
Every Food Business Operator (FBO) is expected to b licensed/registered under the FSSAI. food license Delhi is needed by small businesses like hawkers, petty retailers, etc whose annual turnover is less than Rs.12 lakhs per year. All food businesses exceeding this annual turnover limit of Rs 12 lakhs and have annual turnover more than Rs.20 crores per year require an Delhi FSSAI License
- Petty retailers and retail shops similar as Retail Shop, Snacks shop, Confectionery or Bakery Shop,etc.
- Temporary booths or fixed cube or food premise involved in the medication, distribution, storehouse and trade of food products similar as Gol Gappa cube, converse cube, fruits/ vegetable merchandisers, Tea Stall, snacks cube, Bread pakoda cube, Samosa cube, Chinese food cube, South Indian food cube, sweet cube, juice shops,etc.
- Peddlers who vend packaged or lately prepared food by travelling ( generally on bottom or portable wagons) from one position to another.
- Dairy Units including Milk Nipping Units, Petty Milkman and Milk Merchandisers.
- Vegetable Oil Processing Units.
- Massacring houses similar as meat shops, mutton shops, funk shops, angel meat,etc.
- Meat Processing and Fish Processing units.
- Food Manufacturing/ Processing units that include Repacking of food.
- Personal food and New food.
- Cold/ refrigerated storehouse installation.
- Transporter of food products having a number of specialised vehicles like insulated refrigerated van/ cart, milk tankers, food carts, food exchanges,etc.
- marketer of food products ,Wholesaler, supplier & distributor.
- Hospices, Caffs and Bars.
- Canteens and Cafeteria includingmid-day mess canteens.
- Food Vending Agencies and Caterer.
- Dhaba, PG furnishing food, Banquet halls with food feeding arrangements, Home Based Canteens and Food booths in expositions or religious institutions.